- tight shut-off by sealing function on the lateral gate side
- gate guides on full stroke length
- knife-like gate that shears off remaining solids
- enlarged flushing corners prevent jamming during closure
- transverse seal eliminates stuffing box ensuring no leakage to atmosphere
- minimized chest area prevents solid build-up/jamming
- by tightening packing screws without system shut-down provides cost savings in maintenance.
The Penstocks are designed to DIN 19569-4, with frame to be embedded in concrete channel wall or wall mounting.
- welded construction
- stainless steel frame
- two lipseals arrangement with scraper in front of transverse seal